The faculty’s vision is to be a distinguished faculty able to compete other local and international faculties in the field of dentistry.
The faculty’s mission is to graduate well-qualified dentists able to compete locally and globally, offer health services to the community, and grant development in achieving scientific, research, and technical advances in the field of dentistry.
The faculty’s objectives are represented in the following:
- Preparing well-qualified dentists with high knowledge and profession in the field of dentistry.
- Advancing the level of health services in the field of dentistry.
- Advancing the level of graduates as well as preparing specialized crews in the fields of dentistry through training sessions and graduate-study programs.
- Enriching scientific research in the field of dentistry.
- Building bridges of academic cooperation and partnership with counterpart faculties locally and globally.